10-40X50 AOE Dual-Illuminated Rifle Scope
• Milled from one solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil
• Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
• Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
• Green fused multi-coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
• Dual-illuminated (Red, Green) reticles with adjustable rheostat for brightness controls
• Front parallax adjustment helps eliminate error from apparent movement
• Windage and elevation adjustment
• Flip-up lens covers protect from dust and scratches while not in use
• 3.2 - 3.6 Inch eye relief provides safety from heavy recoil and enables fast target acquisition
• Weaver / Picatinny 1913 ring mounts included
Tube Diameter: 1"
Objective: 50 mm
Eye Relief: 3.2" - 3.6"
Exit Pupil: 5 - 1.25 mm
FOV (feet at 100 yds.): 9.8 - 2.7
Finish: Matte Black
Lens Coating: Green
Weight: 27.5 oz.
Submit a Review...
Toll Free Number